Prof. George Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM,
CFC - Attorney at Law * LA EDLA
- Mr. Mentz was The first person in the United States to
achieve "Multi - Designation" Status as a JD,
MBA, licensed attorney, licensed financial planner, and
Certified Financial Consultant.
- Mr. Mentz is an attorney with Mentz Firm Law, LLC
- Mentz and His Companies have Been Featured and quoted
in the Wall Street Journal ™, The Hindu National, The Financial
Times Asia, and El Norte Latin America.
- He Holds Faculty Appointments and Graduate Executive Training
Appointments for law schools, business schools, and Training
Centers in: Miami, Denver, Hong Kong, Nassau, Bahamas, Silicon
Valley, CA, Virginia, New Orleans, Dubai, Boston, Annapolis,
New York, India, and more.
- Prof. Mentz has Training offices in over 10 countries
providing education in finance, law and more in Asia, The
Middle East, India, Mexico, Singapore, and more.
- Prof. Mentz has founded & financed a Global Scholarship
program that has helped qualified candidates from Africa,
The Middle East, India, Europe, Russia, China, Indonesia,
Malaysia, Australia, The USA, Mexico, Latin America and
- Mentz was an International Senior Financial Planner and
Wealth Management Advisor for a Wall Street Firm. Prof.
Mentz is also Advisor and Past Editor and Chief for the
Original Tax and Estate Planning Law Review
- Prof Mentz was Recently Elected to the Advisory Board
of the Global Finance Forum and the World E-Commerce Forum.
- Mentz is also Author of a multitude of books, journal
articles and papers in the areas of law, finance, and project
- Prof. Mentz has recently won 2 National Faculty Awards
for excellence in teaching & Prof. Mentz was awarded
a meritorious service medal and award for Charitable Service
in 2005. Prof. Mentz also serves on the Vestry Board of
Advisors for his local Church.
& E-mail Our Legal Team Click Here : email@example.com
Lawyers and Legal Team
About Our Law Practice
Million Dollar Verdicts
Rights of the Injured